Students attending Extended Care will have snack time, complete their homework and play with friends.
• Parents of 3rd-6th grade students walk into the school to the Little Den in the Great Hall to sign out students.
• If your student is in 5th or 6th grade they may self-sign out with written permission from a parent. A Homework and Permission to sign out form is available during registration.
• Students in 7th grade and above may sign themselves out.
• We take the safety and security of your child seriously. If you send someone to pick up your child after school, and we have not received prior authorization, we will contact you for approval. Please e-mail email@example.com with any pick-up changes or authorizations.
• Children may bring snacks from home. At the Midway Campus snacks may also be purchased at the PAWS store which is open daily. Due to allergies, we ask that children do not share snacks.
Dates & Times
January 6 – May 19, 2023
3:00 – 6:00 p.m.